Hurley PhantomSurf Ombré 9’ iSUP Set
A small package for tackling big waves!
The PhantomSurf 9’ board doubles as the perfect launching point for kids who want to begin their surfing journey and for adults looking for a light iSUP that is purpose-built for surfing. A unique swallow tail design allows for easy connections and picking up drive, 4” Rails allow for carve in turns, and a kick pad and rocker line offer amazing maneuverability.
The Hurley PhantomSurf set comes with an adjustable paddle, detachable fin, dual action pump, ankle strap, and repair kit that all fits in the included 120L waterproof backpack.
- Dimensions (9" x 30" x 4")
- Ideal for kids, beginners and intermediates who enjoy surfing
- Carries a max load of 200lbs
- Best used in surfing conditions
- Comes with all essential accessories
- Includes D-Ring
- Lightweight – 20.9lbs
- Inflates in 10-15 minutes
- Perfect for paddleboarders of all levels
- Versatile design provides sturdy stability and is lightweight for easy maneuvering
- Complete kit includes all essential accessories
- Easy to assemble within minutes
- Includes backpack with extra padding for comfort
- Pro-laminate fusion construction technology offers unrivalled rigidity and extra weight capacity
- Inflates to 15-17 PSI
- Textured grip EVA deck and kick pad for quick step turns and enhanced control
- Two fixed and one removable, US standard fin with transparent fin box, for stability and manoeuvrability.
- Easily swap your fin to fit your needs
- 3D vivid colour digitally printed double-sided dropstitch
- Six ring bungee net for extra storage
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?