Hurley Advantage Outsider 10’6” iSUP Set
Giving you a true advantage out on the water
This iSUP offers a true advantage in all types of conditions for beginners and intermediate riders. Enjoy a versatile, lightweight, strong, and sturdy build thanks to ultra-tough fusion drop stitch, grippy traction pads and triple fins. With a max load capacity of 280lbs, you can even bring a furry friend along for the ride!
The Hurley Advantage Outsider set comes with an adjustable paddle, detachable fin, dual action pump, ankle strap, and repair kit that all fits in the included 120L waterproof backpack.
- Dimensions (10’6” x 30” x 6”)
- Ideal for beginners, intermediates and for heavier people
- Carries a max load of 280lbs
- Can be used in calm waters, rivers, lakes and choppy seas
- Comes with all essential accessories
- Includes D-Ring
- Lightweight – 20.9lbs
- Inflates in 10-15 minutes
- Perfect for paddleboarders of all levels
- Versatile design provides sturdy stability and is lightweight for easy maneuvering
- Complete kit includes all essential accessories
- Easy to assemble within minutes
- Includes backpack with extra padding for comfort
- Pro-laminate fusion construction technology offers unrivalled rigidity and extra weight capacity
- Inflates to 15-17 PSI
- Textured grip EVA deck and kick pad for quick step turns and enhanced control
- Two fixed and one removable, US standard fin with transparent fin box, for stability and manoeuvrability.
- Easily swap your fin to fit your needs
- 3D vivid colour digitally printed double-sided dropstitch
- Six ring bungee net for extra storage
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?