AquaPlanet Rockit Blu 10'2" iSUP Set
A paddleboard and kayak rolled into a single stellar board
A light and lean design, this board for beginner and intermediate paddleboarders is twice the fun! Combining the agility of a paddleboard with the stability of a kayak, you can easily switch activities on the fly.
Built to last, the Rockit BLU comes with plenty of standout features like extra grip, two fins for speed, a larger detachable fin for stability and strong durability. Equipped with an adjustable paddle, safety leash, dual-action air pump, and repair kit, the Rockit BLU is easy to transport and store in the included backpack.
- Dimensions (10’2” X 2’7” X 5”)
- Ideal for beginner and intermediate paddleboarders
- Carries a max load of 220lbs
- Best used in slightly choppy or calm waters
- Comes with all essential accessories
- Includes D-Rings for kayak seat
- Lightweight – 30lbs
- Inflates in 10-15 minutes
- Beginners-friendly and versatile for all users
- Light-weight, portable design
- Constructed with sturdy drop stitch, thick laminate material
- Detachable fin for added stability
- Includes an assortment of accessories such as a safety leash, repair kit, and more
- Made from quality high-density PVC fused drop-stitch construction
- Inflates to 15-17 PSI
- Diamond cut EVA deck pad for grip & comfort
- Two fixed and one removable, slide-in fin, for stability and maneuverability.
- D-rings on deck pad for attaching a Kayak Seat