AquaPlanet Pace 10'6" iSUP Set
Lightweight, sleek, and designed to carve up waves with style
Designed with long trips and touring in mind, the PACE is ideal for beginners and intermediates who want to take their passion to the next level. The board’s signature pointed shape lets you cut through the waves effortlessly should you wish to feed your wild side.
Extra grip, thickness, and a trio of fins provide supreme stability even in slightly rougher conditions. Equipped with an adjustable paddle, safety leash, dual-action air pump and repair kit, the PACE is easy to transport and store in the backpack that comes included.
- Dimensions (10’6” X 2’7” X 6”)
- Ideal for beginner and intermediate paddleboarders
- Carries a max load of 264lbs
- Best used in slightly choppy or calm waters
- Comes with all essential accessories
- Includes D-Rings for kayak seat
- Lightweight – 28.5lbs
- Inflates in 10-15 minutes
- Durable construction for paddleboarders of all levels
- Lightweight, travel-friendly design
- Quick and easy setup in less than 10 minutes
- Complete kit includes an array of accessories
- Travel bag for convenient storage
- Made from quality high-density PVC fused drop-stitch construction
- Inflates to 15-17 PSI
- Diamond cut EVA deck pad for grip & comfort
- Two fixed and one removable, slide-in fin, for stability and maneuverability.
- D-rings on deck pad for attaching a Kayak Seat