AquaPlanet Jupiter 11'6" iSUP Set
The Very Definition of Space, Stability and Smoothness on the Water
The JUPITER is a large board suitable for intermediate users. With its max load of 419lbs, take the family and dog along for a ride! The JUPITER is suitable in most conditions, be it calm lakes or choppy seas.
A removable center fin and two fixed side fins make it super sturdy and ideal for improving your skills. The greater length enables smooth gliding and speed! The JUPITER comes with an adjustable paddle, safety leash, dual-action air pump, and repair kit. It is easy to transport and store in the included backpack.
- Dimensions (11’6” X 2’10” X 6”)
- Best for intermediate adventurers and riders
- Carries a max load of 419lbs
- Ideal for all waters
- Comes with all essential accessories
- Lightweight – 30lbs
- Inflates in 10-15 minutes
- Expansive size offers enhanced stability
- Versatile board for can be used in any body of water
- Easy assembly takes less than 10 minutes
- Lightweight and travel-friendly
- Complete kit includes all essential accessories
- Made from quality high-density PVC fused drop-stitch construction
- Inflates to 15-17 PSI
- Diamond cut EVA deck pad for grip & comfort
- Two fixed and one removable, slide-in fin, for stability and maneuverability.
- D-rings on deck pad for attaching a Kayak Seat